Monday 26 June 2017

June Calendar Pages

(or well... a bit of May & 3/4 of June... My calendar pages are free spirits lol)

This page I made soon after Chris Cornell passed away :(
He was one of my favourite singer. I always thought he had a beautiful voice... 


So there's some of his song lyrics sprinkled throughout this page.
I'll usually just put the title of whatever song or playlist I'm listening to on that particular date, but this time I made a side-bar with all the Chris Cornell songs I was listening during those weeks.



 *Note: I don't have the same associations with the colour grey that a lot of people do. I think it's lovely & soothing (like the sky after it rains) which is why I used it... 



My next page was inspired by the packaging that came with the ARC I received of a book called The Space Between the Stars.   



The bit on bottom right page is from the packaging. I thought it was pretty and made me want to do a space theme. 

*geeky squeal*
I was also reading Armada during this time, so it seemed doubly appropriate to doodle stars & planets. :)







I got the idea for the orbit around the month from AmandaRachLee's April bullet journal pages. 


 "Le soleil est une etoile" is from a passage in an old French Reader I've been working my way through.


1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting how you get inspired to create the pages for your calendar journaling.

    ReplyDelete