Tuesday 25 April 2017

Regarding John Green

I love John Green. 




I mean, I devour Crash Course videos.









my notes on Crash Course Philosophy


I watch his vlogs. I love hearing his thoughts on subjects.

I have John Green quotes in my journal.





I read books he recommends.
But I haven’t read any of HIS books.

Is that awful?
I feel bad lol. I feel like I SHOULD read one of his books.

But every time I see them I’m just like:


I know I do not want to read The Fault in Our Stars.
I'm kinda leaning towards reading Paper Towns....
                  eventually.

Are there any of his books you'd recommend?
(BESIDES The Fault in Our Stars..)


1 comment:

  1. I love all his books!!😂 I think his vlogs and things are awesome too though, omg, he's such a fantastic human. I think my second favourite after TFIOS is Looking for Alaska. 😊

    ReplyDelete